Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What do you think of these names for twin boys?

Noel River and Lucas Everett

20 Answers

Relevance
  • layla
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Lucas "Luke" Everett is very nice. I like River but not Noel as much.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Noel should be Nolan it sounds better. Nolan River is cool. Lucas is nice but Everett is old man-

Lucas Weston

Lucas Evan

Lucas Ryan 

Lucas Parker 

Lucas Zane 

Lucas Malachi 

Lucas Blake 

Lucas Garrett 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They're surprisingly good choices.

• 4 weeks ago

okay I do actually like these a lot if the surname is two syllables as well they both have good flow but i will say they sound like romance novel names but I do like them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Blake Bradley and Hunter Bradley. 

• 4 weeks ago

Lucas Everett sounds find although Everett seems like an old man's name to me (a fussy old man in a cardigan with bits of pipe tobacco on it). Noel River doesn't flow well, IMO, and he's likely to be teased at school and called Noelle. Cole River might sound better and minimize the teasing. Cole Everett would be even better and you could find a new middle for Lucas.

• 4 weeks ago

Well Edmond sounds great to me (vote Edmond Frungston)

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm with the majority on here that really dislike Noel as a name at all in all of this. Why not one that rhymes with it but is masculine like, Joel or Cole?

I love the name River Joel and either Lucas or Liam with Everett as his middle name

someone else answering your question on here also suggested Nolan, that is a nice masculine name too. 

Other name ideas or middle name ideas:

Kyle 

Kole

Bruce

Nolan

Jaylan

Jay or Jaye

Jadon or Jaydon

Jared

Congratulations for the exciting arrival! I hope that all of the pregnancy and delivery and parenting goes very well for you and your family.

I'm posting the link to a free article on parenting that you may enjoy reading below. Have a wonderful evening! :o)

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=1994365...

• 4 weeks ago

Those are very nice names, and will serve them will into adulthood. 

• 4 weeks ago

I think Lucas Everett is really nice! I'm not 100 percent sold on Noel River, I don't what it's is but I'm not sold on the flow of the names ur together. I think it's because both names are kinda uncommon. Maybe have an uncommon name with a more common name that has three syllables instead of two if you still decide Noel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.