Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why did he say that to me?

Everytime I try to cheer up my friend when he is sad, he gets mad and says it's not my job to cheer him up and he must suffer through his problems all by alone, and so I must stop trying to cheer him up....

Why does he say that?

Favorite Answer

Because he is depressed maybe and can't accept help anyway.

He totally wants to bang you. 

Because he finds your 'attention' annoying.  I suggest you leave him to wallow in his misery alone as that's what he wants.  Listen to what he says and don't interpret it as ? and just carry on sympathising with him because sympathising is what YOU want to do.....NOT what he wants.

• T J

He needs professional help to find why he feels this way about himself. Let him be to himself. The only thing to do, is to tell him, that if he ever wishes to chat, you are around for him.  Just listen, do not offer opinions.

hmm just give him the space u want for urself. but do write him or make him something if u really want.