Anonymous

can i get into WSU with a 2.8 gpa but a SAT score of 1400?

(referring to Washington State U) keep in mind, the reason my gpa is so low is because my freshmen and sophomore years of highschool i was so unmotivated and didnt try at all and my grades were a C/D average the whole time. but junior year is when i started to work hard, and my grades have been consistently A’s and B’s since then (im a senior now) will the improvement pattern also help my chance of admission with such a low gpa? scored a 1400 on the sats, taking 1 AP class, im on my second year of being on the varsity cheer team and my fourth year of JV gymnastics. but idk if extracurriculars matter much:)

idk. Ask them. {I graduated as a Huskie.}

• MS

You keep asking this question, but with varying factors mentioned.  No one here can guarantee your admission.  A high SAT will certainly make up for a lower GPA; improvement in grades over time also helps.  Extracurriculars aren't really a big consideration at schools like that.  You should apply and see what happens, but no one here can tell you for sure what will happen.