why do everyone on yahoo answers take the website sireously?

There are people who really, really want to understand how things work. Of course, it is always difficult for us (answerers) to guess if the person asking a question is a troll or someone genuinely interested in the topic.

Also, even though the person asking a question may be a troll, there are others who will read the question (and answers) not knowing that the troll is a troll.

Therefore, it is for these outside viewers that I provide a reasonable answer to the question. Of course, the troll will not care about my answer. But it is possible that others will use my answer to go and investigate where the truth lies.

I take it seriously!!! NOTE the spelling of 'Seriously'. 

• RR

But now you have discovered Jokes & Riddles!

• Zirp

Not everybody does.

Some users deserve to be taken serious. We're not all trolls

It was once an adult forum for the exchange of information.....Community Guidelines and Terms of Use were enforced to keep the trolls under control.  It's a free-for-all now, so the pre-adolescents, spammers, perverts and clowns have overrun it.  Remains to be seen whether that demographic will bring Verizon/Answers the advertising income they want - or it will die on the vine.