Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Where can i buy huge chunks of salt?

I love eating salt. I want salt bricks. Not the horse ones.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

WHITE SALT BLOCKS  50 lbs  $7.99 at national ropers  AGRI supply  has them for livestock and pets  Champions Choice has 50 lbs for  $5.99  Tractor Supply carries salt blocks as does  AMAZON.  there are HIMALAYAN SALT BRICKS  made of  NATURAL PURE  Himalayan SALT  over stock has them for $25.19 another brand is  STEVEN RAICHLEN " best of BBQ SR138 Himalayan Salt  BRICK 8x4x1.5 on amazon for $31.01 can be heated or chilled

• John
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Water softner Salt,..........But be careful, too much  salt will Kill  you

• bill
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I really advise against that. Not healthy at all.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Back home when I was a teen, we used to pick up girls by putting a salt block behine the 7-11. Worked purty good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can buy salt bricks at Amazon. They are marketed as for Deer, but can be consumed on People. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Any feed store has them.

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can go out and buy a salt lick. You could also Google Himalayan salt block and buy one that shouldn't be heated to any temp. over 400. However in your journey I don't see you heating it. 

• 1 month ago

Some boutique markets have the whole rock you are meant to grind up yourself for whatever crazy hipster reason. But that should fit the bill for what you want to do.

• 1 month ago

If you can't find a salt block online then I imagine a butcher shop or fish market might be able to help you. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.