Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Would you say that the love Trump supporters have for Trump is scarily similar to the devotion North Koreans have towards Kim Jong Un?

I would say that you are full of baloney. 

No, I would instead state for the record that Democrats seem to be terribly and unreasonably critical of a skilled president.

Now get me me wrong, I do understand why people don't gel with him. I cringe a little when he speaks. Trump just doesn't come across well, but this nonsense about him being racist, a misogynist, a rapist or any other trash talk is just stupidity.

If you don't like him I get it, but given the circumstances he inherited along with this damn disease, he's actually done a decent job. I'm so glad he got in rather than that man hating Hillary Clinton. It's not our fault her own husband is a womaniser and proficient liar.

Kim Jong Un should be beaten with a stick like a dirty fat dog in the street by his starving fellow countrymen.

Yes.  It's curious to normal human beings.

How anyone can support a corrupt politician like Joe Biden is scary.

Shows how stupid are some Americans.

You are very observant