do you like to read? what kind of books are your favorite?

Favorite Answer

I like mystery thrillers, YA fiction, romance suspense.  Books by authors like Christina Kersey, and Tiffany Peppers.  

I like self help books. Am not into novels, but I wish I was.

I do.  I especially like to read the Bible, which is actually 66 books. 

Yes I do like to read. I like to read books that have to do with mysteries and crime. 

Yes, I read every day. Mostly mysteries or science fiction.

• Zac Z

I'd venture a guess and say that almost all the people looking checking out questions in the Books section like to read.

Personally, I read almost exclusively genre fiction, primarily speculative fiction (fantasy, SF, horror). I'll sprinkle in some thrillers, mysteries, or historical novel and the occasional non-fiction book.

I love to read, and I have all my life. I was the little kid with their nose in a book, always.

In my teens and young adult years, I only read science fiction. I read all kinds of fiction now, but my favorite is probably suspense and thrillers. I also like fantasy, scifi, and mysteries. I hardly read any non-fiction, maybe one or two books a year at most.

My favourite genre is fantasy. It used to be high fantasy but the past 10 years or so I'm more into urban fantasy and dystopian fantasy. That said, I read widely and go through phases where I get hooked on a different genre or a specific author, and it can be anything from Kafka, to the classics, to funny romance novels.

I'm very much someone who reads according to mood. The less stress I have in my everyday life, the heavier my reads are and vice versa.

I love to read. Mostly science fiction and fantasy, but also historical novels, mysteries, some thrillers. Also nonfiction, especially science and history.

Almost entirely science fiction, especially time travel; other than books relating to professional matters