do you like to read? what kind of books are your favorite?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I like mystery thrillers, YA fiction, romance suspense.  Books by authors like Christina Kersey, and Tiffany Peppers.  

• 4 weeks ago

I like self help books. Am not into novels, but I wish I was.

• 4 weeks ago

I do.  I especially like to read the Bible, which is actually 66 books. 

• 4 weeks ago

Yes I do like to read. I like to read books that have to do with mysteries and crime. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes, I read every day. Mostly mysteries or science fiction.

• Zac Z
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'd venture a guess and say that almost all the people looking checking out questions in the Books section like to read.

Personally, I read almost exclusively genre fiction, primarily speculative fiction (fantasy, SF, horror). I'll sprinkle in some thrillers, mysteries, or historical novel and the occasional non-fiction book.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love to read, and I have all my life. I was the little kid with their nose in a book, always.

In my teens and young adult years, I only read science fiction. I read all kinds of fiction now, but my favorite is probably suspense and thrillers. I also like fantasy, scifi, and mysteries. I hardly read any non-fiction, maybe one or two books a year at most.

• 1 month ago

My favourite genre is fantasy. It used to be high fantasy but the past 10 years or so I'm more into urban fantasy and dystopian fantasy. That said, I read widely and go through phases where I get hooked on a different genre or a specific author, and it can be anything from Kafka, to the classics, to funny romance novels.

I'm very much someone who reads according to mood. The less stress I have in my everyday life, the heavier my reads are and vice versa.

• 1 month ago

I love to read. Mostly science fiction and fantasy, but also historical novels, mysteries, some thrillers. Also nonfiction, especially science and history.

• 1 month ago

Almost entirely science fiction, especially time travel; other than books relating to professional matters

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.