Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

How do I get my neighbors to take down their confederate flags? I find it so triggering?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If it's on THEIR property - NOTHING you can do.  They are obviously PROUD of their Southern Heritage.  Besides, it is NOT a confederate flag - the flag is actually the Southern Cross.

• 1 month ago

You don't. They have a right to fly whatever flag they want, regardless of offense it causes.

• Noddy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Flags are no different to bedsheets, just fabric and ink.....the problem is generated inside your own head..

• 1 month ago

Try IMPERSONATING a mature adult. That means NOT being triggered.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No one gives a **** that you feel "triggered".    Your neighbor is free to fly his Confederate flag..   Just as you are free to fly you lgqtb flag

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Troll...don't feed.

• 1 month ago

Ask nicely maybe.

• 1 month ago

You could ask nicely. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Unless you live homeowner's association control area, there's not much you can do other than move to another country.  You need to learn to deal with the fact that people might have different opinions than you.  So you get those flags removed, then you'll see a red mail box and want that removed, then you'll see grass too tall. You need to take a look in the mirror and mind your own business.  I'm sure there's things about your house and things you do that annoy your neighbors but have they asked you to change?

• 1 month ago

You can't. Just be the bigger person and ignore it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.