Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 4 weeks ago

would it be better to "cash out" of the stock market now? or would it be better to buy crypto currencies or gold or silver? why?

why some think the US dollar still is the safe haven currency too? how compared to gold or silver or bit coin ? why?

• Bryce
    Favorite Answer

Cashing out is a taxable event, so I don't want to sell.  I have cash to invest, but I am waiting for a 20% drop from the high to buy.

• kswck2

Keep tight Stop Loss orders on everything and wait for the US election to be over. 

• Susie

I moved my annuities to fixed rate ones, knowing this year would be volatile especially if Biden wins.  I don’t know enough about or trust crypto currencies.  History tells us that gold has always been an acceptable form of currency when others have failed. But it’s hard to say that will continue. Will gold still be considered “valuable” to people in the future? 

• .

Depends on who gets elected.

Biden, cash out.

Trump, don't cash out.