Anonymous

Are Iranians the white people of the Middle East?

It seems like many people in the middle east want to look like them and also Iranians are one of the lightest if not the lightest people of the middle east, so are Iranians the white people of the Middle East? o_O

No nobody likes to look as fake as Iranians do I'm Moroccan I know better

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=geOZvX7dZE0&t=522sKa... is an Indian and Indians praise Turkish and Iranians even if Indian women look better and more feminine than Turkish and Iranian women Magui is a stupid Portuguese woman who likes to have it good with all and never speaks the truthSofia is absolute correct she speaks the truth

Iranians are better looking than Arabs for sure. 

• Magui

I don't know... Middle Easterners fall into the "white category", anyway.

@Anonymous and @Sofia: Iranian women are beautiful! Even under difficult circumstances (freaking ayatollahs), many are able to have a lot sense of style.

@Sofia: No, I have never lived among those people. You probably didn't too.

Why would I marry an Iranian? You are the one who keep saying Middle Eastern men are hot, not me. You are the one who will end up wearing a burkha or something like that. At least Iranian women wear veils/headscarves in a great style.

In my humble opinion Iranians are extremely ugly specific Iranian women 

Big noses

Hairy as hell

Donkey jaws

Horse faces

Bad skin that ages faster than light

Ugly hair 

How bad are the others? 

I think Israelis, Lebanese, Tunisians and Moroccans are the only decent looking Middle east people

Never heard a famous beautiful Iranian woman either 

Iranian men are hot Iranian women are not

@ Magui has never lived among Arabs, Iranians, Kurds or Afghans in her whole life yet she has an opinion WRONG in fact about everything 

Soon she will marry an Iranian man get a nose job and live dressing like a ghost in her whole life

The headscarf is a prison aswell 

@ Magui i visited Turkey and Jordan and I live in a neighborhood with huge Iranian, Kurdish and Syrian presence 

Source(s): My personal eye observation