Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

What does it say about our media that they've all claimed Corbyn said the EHRC report exaggerated anti-semitism when he didn't?

Sceptic. He wasn't referring to the EHRC report, he was referring to public perception and sighted a poll where the majority of the public believed a third of Labour members were under suspicion, so what does it say about our media that they are deceiving people like this? 

Favorite Answer

To say "the scale of the problem was also dramatically overstated for political reasons by our opponents inside and outside the party, as well as by much of the media" is to state the simple truth.

Israel was founded by forcibly removing (sometimes killing) the local inhabitants and therefore has no legal or moral right to exist.

It shows the media is tired of his squirming anti semitism.

Funny how you are able to say what he meant, lol, I remember you were also able to excuse away the Iranian who wanted to wipe Israel from the map.

Apologist for anti semites?

Even the mirror cannot defend the labour bigots......worry not, sites such as this give anti semites a chance to defend one of their own.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corb...

He said 

"One antisemite is one too many, but the scale of the problem was also dramatically overstated for political reasons by our opponents inside and outside the party, as well as by much of the media. That combination hurt Jewish people and must never be repeated. My sincere hope is that relations with Jewish communities can be rebuilt and those fears overcome. While I do not accept all of its findings, I trust its recommendations will be swiftly implemented to help move on from this period.”

"the scale of the problem was overstated"  and "while I do not accept all of its findings" were unnecessary, particularly after his party leader had accepted all its findings.

Now, when are the Conservatives going to cooperate with an outside agency on accusations of anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and outright racism?