Why do cartoons use the word "Destroy" instead of "kill/die"?

Too many Karens have complained to cartoon managers that kill/die upsets their little snowflakes.

To avoid saying kill and die.  Sounds stupid but it is the actual reason.  Some sort of rule against talking about killing and death when the audience might be young.

But cartoons do use kill and die just the same.  Crush! Kill! Destroy! comes immediately to my mind from some old cartoon or other.

Cartoons usually have censorship rules that they have to follow especially when it comes to dialogue targeted towards a younger audience. It's why some words get switched with others, for example 'oh my god' can become 'oh my gosh.' It's the same for the words kill/die. Some parents don't want their kids to see/hear those certain things. A cartoon can be taken down sometimes if enough parents complain. Best to be safe.