Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Learning Italian and feeling like rubbish?

Hello, long story short. I’ve been learning Italian now for 7 weeks at school and I just feel like it’s really not going in. The other students are able to talk and speak I’m on level B1 and I should really be a lot better by now to be in this level. I sit there and say nothing and if someone asks me a question I just forget everything or struggle or say the most basic things. I don’t know why I am struggling so much, even when learning something new everyone seems to be good and understand but I just don’t get it. I don’t know how to help myself to understand better but it’s really getting me down to the point where I’m sat in the class with tears in my eyes :(

drop the class. rather take something else that interests you.

The thing is,why are you learning Italian?

There must be another course you can take.

There's a program called Rosetta Stone that's been getting a lot of attention worldwide. There some evidence from research that shows it works. 

Remembering things is just a matter of practice Flashcards will help you with word meanings.