Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Does doing nos twice affect you ? ?

Alright so I have INSANELY bad memory, to the point where I can’t really trust my memories sometimes because they might not be entirely real or I’m not remembering correctly. I smoke a bit and I know that’s probably contributed to it but what I want to know is how much does nos contribute ? I’ve only ever done it twice and it was in one day. My friend said that he felt like his memory got worse after doing it ONE TIME and idk if he’s being dramatic or if it really does take that big of a toll on you doing it once. I’m not planning on doing it again especially since it was such a short high but I would like to know how much I ****** up my brain. Thanks y’all.

• James

I don't think it messes you up that bad. I've done a whipit or 50 in my day and I didn't notice any difference. If anything my memory got better but only after I stopped smoking so much. Wouldn't recommend doing nitrous though I have heard some pretty bad horror  stories