Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Herschel Walker has known Trump for decades, says Trump is not racist. People who don't know Trump call him racist. Who do you believe?

Herschel Walker, on Trump: “If I were to not get involved I thought it would have been an injustice to America. This guy is not a racist, he’s the best guy right now to run this country.

“He’s the best guy to be the leader for this country, and I wanted people to know the truth. I’m not getting paid, and I’m not getting anything from it, I just love America and want America to know the truth.”

Favorite Answer

Donald Trump is the worst racist ever!

I guess those lawsuits for discriminatory housing practices were just a mistake.

Until Trump ran for President as a Republican, nobody called the man a racist.

In fact, before Trump ran for President, the Reverand Jesse Jackson himself praised Trump for "A Lifetime of Service to the African-American community." 

I'm pretty sure Jackson doesn't do that for racists.

https://youtu.be/J5lcART6TTE

Youtube thumbnail

Ask the janitor, factory worker, grocery clerk, but ask a black celebrity, well, you see the point.