Libs..what will you do if Trump wins? Cons...what will you do if Biden wins?

• Dan

If Biden wins, I'll stop spending money, cut expenses like the gardening service, cancel subscriptions, save all my money, a portion in foreign currency. 

hate to sound mundane and boring, but it'll be the same either way, they might be cursing, and their mood might of changed somewhat, but if they genuinely believe their was no foul play en mass, then it'll be carry on as usual...

I've already put in for a vacation day on November 4th, the day after the election.

If Trump wins, I'm going to the shooting range to bone up on my self-defensive shooting for the inevitable Leftist violence that will come from the lunatic Left.

If Biden wins, I'll go to the shooting range to enjoy my 2nd Amendment rights....while I still have them.

• A.J.

I am too old and personally against violence to do anything, but I understand it if the USA collapses with a Trump win, that will not be a popular vote and highly unlikely an electoral vote win. His win would be in throwing out the entire election or US State results, done by Courts that he appointed.

I'm an atheist, so state this secularly:

God help us if Trump wins.

BTW add- Even if the entire election is discarded, Trump does NOT remain President after January 20. It takes more than that.

If Biden wins I think spreading Covid 19 to make it seem like Biden can’t handle it is ok.