Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

Will Abortion and Marijuana sales be illegal in 2021?

The U.S. Supreme Court is majority Conservative. Roe v. Wade will be overturned. Marijuana is an illegal drug. 45 will be re-elected. The New Conservative Order (NCO) is upon us. A stronger, determined, conservative USA will be born on January 21, 2021. UK, Austria, Poland, Italia, Israel, Bulgaria, Brazil, Hungary, Russia, China, USA are part of the New Conservative Order. 

Update:

On September 11, 1991 President George H. W. Bush told us about the New World Order. Mine is the New Conservative Order. Less immigration, deportation of illegal aliens, Abortion is illegal, Marijuana sales illegal, Fund the Police, Defund Sanctuary Cities of Federal Government Funds, Black Lives Matter, Antifa will be declared Terrorist Organizations. 

Update 2:

It was September 11, 1990. 

Update 3:

@MenAreDangerous-Slavery continues. Not Chattel Slavery. China owns certain African and Caribbean nations. Debt is Slavery. illiteracy is Slavery. Until African and Caribbean nations own the Telecommunications, Media, Banks, Hotels, Manufacturing, Infrastructure companies, they will remain being Slaves to Whites, Asians, Arabs. 

Update 4:

Oregon is too liberal. I prefer Utah and Idaho. 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

come to Oregon we just pased a bill that small amount of drugs are legal.

• 3 weeks ago

Maybe marijuana, if you are Black anyway.  Biden puts Blacks in prison for drugs, but not Whites.  As for abortion, Biden is all for it, especially for minorities.

• Aaron
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

marijuana will serve as a reminder of heroine ,it's not as addictive as heroine,but  we can't neglect the hidden danger that marijuana brings to our health ,smoking marijuana will cause hallucination ,delusions ,and destroy central nervous system,which makes you feel irritable and depressed ,it will cause a high in the central nervous system ,or psychological independence on the drugs ,by day ,they will feel lethargic ,groggy ,

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Amy got her job for Life.  So single soldier salute is what she can do to Donald NOW.

. She may surprise us and be like the late RBG

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

One vote can do little. Previously, it was 5 votes against 4 votes; now it is 6 votes against 3 votes. Hence, little will be changed. The only different would be that Trump will have a greater chance to be reelected if any case got to the Court.

• 3 weeks ago

for every abortion men need to be castrated ,  especially in the case of rape .  There how do you men like the idea of having that forced upon you ? Leave the abortion issue alone !

• 3 weeks ago

Oh goody. White men are excited to reinstate slavery too, I'm sure.

• 3 weeks ago

They need to be careful, because they don't represent the majority. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I believe most abortions and recreational cannabis should be illegal.

Tell me more about this New Conservative Order.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I am open to government mandated castrations.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.