Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Is there any way that I can get this vigilante group arrested and charged with harassment?

So I'm not a huge fan of this vigilante group called pop squad who targets child predators. This group films these encounters on video and berates the men in the videos and calls them names and then post it publicly on the internet for everyone to see. One of their victims killed himself and I've seen the comments that these fans of this so called group posted on his obituary. Some of the comments were "I'm so glad this pedo killed himself" and some other ones were "I hope he rots in hell". I'm so disgusted by this group and their fans. I want to find a way to shut them down. Is there anyway I can get these guys arrested and charged and get their operations shut down ?? If they already made one person committed suicide, can they be charged with manslaughter ?

• JJ

Consult your attorney

They should be. If they did this to LGBT they'd be charged with hate crimes. Killing people for their sexuality is wrong no matter what it is. 

Yesterday you wanted to HIRE them to harass your neighbor. Did they refuse?

you could talk to the police about it

Maybe, but you would have to call some sort of organization that specialized in that sort of thing.  Hmm, lets put our thinking cap on and try to figure out who arrests people for breaking the law?  That is a tough one.  Maybe you should research the answer at the library.  Stay in school

If "they already made one person COMMITTED suicide?"  There is an enormous standard of proof when someone "makes" someone commit suicide.  I'm not seeing that.  Maybe a District Attorney would see it that way.

Comments AFTER a person is dead don't cause the dead person to commit suicide.

Yes, take your PROOF of the suicide to the Police.  Or become a State legislator.

Just vote for the PEDOPHILE PARTY in 2020, Joe Biden/Kamala Harris and the D.N.C.!

You must be a liberal NAMBLA member

apparently to you: child rapist > some things that hurt your feelings

• donnie

Most the cops are probably on their side. As long as they aren’t physically harming themselves. Would you rather them go and mess kids up their whole lives?????? Would you sick bastard. Then those kids will kill them selves. I’m not glad anyone killed them self but know what you’re talking about before you post some dumb ****