Whats wrong with lunchables?

every time i eat lunch at work I get weird looks and people tell me i shouldn't be eating lunchables, but its all i can eat in less than 30 minutes

I like the ones where you get to make those little pizzas, I dont think i can make a pizza at home for less money

i like them but they are for little kids

lunchables are not for little kids. you can eat a lunchable if your 5 or if your 25 or 55 or 110 years old. they are marketed to little kids and there's parents but luchanables are good when y ou don't want to buy lunch or you just want to make something easy. it's fun. 

Why do you care what people think about your food choices?  There are worse things to eat for lunch when you don't have time. You probably should try at least once or twice a week to bring a lunch from home that is healthier, and just as quick to prepare, but ignore whomever is making the comments and tell them "you eat what YOU want, and I'll do the same! Bon appetit!"

I hope you don't mind me rephrasing your question. "Why do I get weird looks and down talk from Coworkers commenting on my lunch?" The same reason I used to get rude comments made about my lunches from my coworkers....They are jealous. They are jealous that you can eat Lunchables and not gain any weight. The same thing used to happen to me, except I didn't eat Lunchables. If I ate a banana with peanut butter and fluff, they'd say "Oooo...you're eating an "Elvis," you must be an Elvis fan." (Elvis ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich, I was eating Fluffernutter on a banana and not a sandwich.) If I ate a ham and cheese sandwich with lettuce and had a small sandwich bag filled with chips, string cheese, and an orange; they'd say "That's too many carbs, you know low-fat diets don't work." (Who says I need to be on a diet at a perfect weight of 120 lbs and a BMI of 21.5?)  If I ate a cucumber sandwich, they'd say, "How can you eat that? I've never heard of a cucumber sandwich." (It's part of my heritage and culture, they should be happy I wasn't eating an onion sandwich like my mom does.) The best thing to do is to tell them you don't comment on their food, so they should not be making such rude comments on your food. You're an adult and can make your own decisions. You already know about "healthy" and "unhealthy" foods, so the choice is your own. If you enjoy eating Lunchables, then eat them with gusto and ignore your coworkers' jealousy! Remember.... if you're like me, they will retire and leave before you and you will be able to enjoy your lunch in peace and quiet. 

Source(s): Experience, which is the best teacher.

I love lunchables! I still buy them i also buy those target adult lunchables too! so good! i dont care what people think

• chorle

Other than they are very high in salt, fat, and simple carbohydrates ?

They are a waste of money. You can buy the same ingredients, make your own and still be saving more money than what you are paying buying those. Plus, you can control portion size and variety if you make your own. 

• kswck2

Just think of all the chemicals you are putting into your body. Eat a sandwich instead. 

nothing is wrong with it