Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

What is the most powerful proof of God, in your opinion?

82 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

According to the late American philosopher Mortimer Adler, the only question he could conceive where God was the only answer (either that or I don't know) was why is there something rather than nothing?

• Steven
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Love Anonymous, Love. Meanwhile...

• 3 weeks ago

Replacing bad government with God's government.  The world needs better rulers and a better form of government. And that is what our Creator has promised!

According to the Bible:  God has set up a Kingdom, or government, that will replace all human rule, and “it alone will stand forever.” Daniel 2:44 This is the Kingdom for which millions have been praying. Matthew 6:9, 10 However, God will not rule this government himself. Instead, he has appointed someone who lived as a human to be the Ruler.  That human ruler would be Jesus Christ.  Please read the article: https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower... 

I will send you a link to read more about this impending government.  https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower...

Would you like to discuss a Bible topic with Jehovah’s Witnesses, or try out our free Bible study program?  Please watch the video.  I will send you a link to get you started:  https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/request-a...

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert: In many areas, we have suspended our in-person visits and public meetings. Please include your telephone number when you complete the form and a Witness in your area will contact you.

Source(s): jw.org
  • 3 weeks ago

G-d his Existence... He answers to prayers. Torah. & design of world.. are top...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

There is none.  Religion as a whole is nothing more than an assumed conclusion based on suspect claims from dubious sources supported by logical fallacies nested within circular reasoning bringing you back to the assumed conclusion.  It is just blind faith and wishful thinking.  Just because you believe in something with all of your might, it doesn't make it true.  Just because some ancient book says so, doesn't make that true either.  And just because you assert it, by no means, makes it true as well.  It is dishonest to assert as fact that which is not evidently true.  Religion is the most dishonest position a person can have.  You not only have to lie to yourself, but you also have to lie to those around you in order to believe.

• 3 weeks ago

You might reasonably ask, "What is the most powerful evidence for God?" but it is not reasonable to ask about proof of God because there is no proof.  Empirical evidence might rise to the level of proof, but all the evidence for God is either merely anecdotal, or, in the case of the Bible, written stories lacking contemporaneous supporting evidence.

Update for thumbs-downers:  I suggest that you look up the words "anecdotal" and "contemporaneous" in a dictionary (assuming that you actually have a dictionary).

• 3 weeks ago

People who claim to know a god, and some even claim that they see god daily, are those who are indoctrinated to believe religious nonsensical  blather  and thereby have fooled themselves by way of self-hypnosis.  They remain in that state  by praying, begging to a false belief of a god and reading a book written by men who used that junk to maintain power and control.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The fact that the universe exists, and there is no possible natural explanation for how it came into existence. And the fact that I know Him , and live in daily relationship and communication with him.

• E J
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Creation! Especially humans. We are uniquely designed with the ability to love and be loved!

• 3 weeks ago

God is like a piece of paper. The words written upon the paper you will see, but the paper, you will not. To me I see and feel his presence. You just have to know the difference from him and from randomness. The more you know him the more you see his presence. 

God knows if people saw him it would be the same as the angels. So this is a blessing. 

Don't forget the words are also on the piece of paper as well for God is with us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.