What does it mean if someone says “you do all the thinking for me”?

It generally means you've thought of something the person saying it didn't.

As a poet and former Psychology/Theater double-major in my college days, I have to say that evaluating word meanings has to take into account the full CONTEXT for how the words were used, Sarah.  For example, is this a declarative or accusing statement?  Or is it a relinquishing of responsibility for the person who says these words?  And, if the latter, is the statement or question about one topic only?  See what I mean?  

You could ask this person, "What do you mean by that?" or a simple "Why?" if you want to understand this person's perspective.  Open a conversation.  

• RP

It means they're not detail-oriented, just interested in the big picture, so they're leaving the details to others. 

They are not going to contribute much themselves.

It means person speaking doesn't use their brain much.

Sounds pretty literal in meaning to me.  The idea is "I don't have to think about things because you do all that hard work and tell me what you come up with, and I just go along with it."  Whether that is meant as a compliment or an accusation of excessive control on your part, though, kind of depends on how it is said.

Some people like it when the other person does all the work.  Some people hate it when the other person tries to control them. That sentence can be used for either viewpoint.

It means they are lazy, and a dead weight, and don't want to take any sort of responsibility. They are useless.