Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 weeks ago

what if Trump contests the election  after "losing" & then mass riots are everywhere & Trump calls in military..&declares martial law?

can he just make himself "war time president" if the US is really in a civil war? especially mass riots against police and military? how possible? what if the army and police support Trump over "the law" as it is now in the Constitution?

Update:

"DEPLOY FEDERAL TROOPS TO PROTECT FEDERAL PROPERTY"? WHAT ARE "FEDERAL TROOPS"? YOU MEAN THE US MILITARY?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The ensuing protests require Martial Law and necessitate President for Life ratified by the weighted Republican Supreme Court. Check and mate.

• 3 weeks ago

I'm not a politician or in the media, I don't have to have a filter on what I say and I usually don't...  that said, YOU CAN'T STOP COUNTING AT THE END  OF THE DAY AND CALL THE ELECTION BASED ON WHAT IS COUNTED.  If states have to stop counting at the end of the day then the risk of crooked results due to sabotage or other crooked means of vote counting only increases.  The more accurate and honest and true election is the one that counts all of the votes no matter how many days it takes.  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Republicans are too fat and lazy.

• 3 weeks ago

How many more "What If" questions do you have?  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

SOUNDS LIKE THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That's a pretty absurd leap but one suspects that at this point the military wouldn't necessarily follow those orders. Most of the military leaders aren't huge Trump fans and there is the Nuremberg precedent for not following certain orders. 

• 3 weeks ago

nobody needs to protest , get over it and move on !

• Traci
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

All that could happen but it won't be Trump causing it.  Look around you, any time the stupid commie dems do not get their way, they riot, and bun and kill.  That's who will  cause damage if they don't win.

• y
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Could happen, it is one of the fearmongering talking point the media is putting out there. There will be wide spread riots and protests regardless of who wins. When he deploys federal troops to protect federal property, it will be twisted like he is takeing over. 

• BB
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Sheesh!!  You have to come up with a better rant if you expect the DNC to pay you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.