Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 3 months ago

Has COVID ruined out lives ?

If it weren't for COVID crowds, flights (Some countries) and live won't be hard.

It has benefited me in a way as I work as always, but just dont go randomly shopping for crap that I never needed to begin with, serious change in spending habits, with about a $10,000 tucked away in my first ever savings account at 42, sad, yes I know, but have finally learned what school should have taught us instead of the same thing every year. Covid crisis is what you make it out to be, there is work out there, can promise you that. I wish you all well and hope you rebound well and be the best there is out there

• ?

Does your life depend on partying? If so, yes. If not, just wear your damned mask and maintain social distancing; it's not the end of the world.

Ffgffbbbbbbbbvvvhj

Civid-19 is the EXCUSE used by the PEOPLE that are the problem.

The world was in a crisis situation before Covid. Now we've had a chance to stop needless production and spending.  Covid has changed the way we see humanity and Nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjuseXeXep8

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtu.be

• Robert

Huh?  Can you say that again in a language your computer can translate?

Thank you to STEVEN F who kind of told the truth.