Should i leave my new job?

Been there about 1 month now. I get on with 1 of the bosses the other, not so much. I found out today that the boss I get on with - is leaving. So ill be with the other boss- the other boss is so strict and i find them intimidating. Workers who have been at the company for a few years say things that make me want to leave - a coworker told me today that the temperature in the place is either too hot or too cold due to the air con and heating breaking down and it doesn't get fixed much. They also say after a while you take on more responsibility/tasks maybe including setting the alarm/locking/unlocking of the premises - being a key holder - interviewing and train new starters - all with no extra pay! I left my old job due to 'some' similar factors and this has really put me off my new job----should i leave/look for something else based on these comments?? Also with covid 19 shouldn't i be happy i have a job or should i still try and leave? I have only been there 1 month- wouldn't it be wrong of me/awkward to leave so soon???

• Eva

You need to grow up.  No place is perfect.  Obviously if they have workers that have been there for a few years, it can't be that bad.  Don't listen to their gossip.  Pay attention to what your boss tells you and do your job. You'll get along just fine.  All retail jobs are the same.

Jesus. Just end it all.