Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Would it be stupid for a young man with no kids to date a single mom?

The way my brother put it " She has already ruined her life by having kids with a thug who will do nothing for the kids.  You haven't ruined your life YET, you have a good job, and no baggage.   You're too good for her." 

Update:

@ Anonymous, their father went to prison last year for robbery. 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Do what you want, but personally I would never do it. Maybe for a hook-up, but there is no way I'm being involved in women's baggage these days. The odds are VERY likely, you'll just harm multiple aspects of your life, for what? Women have their standards, you need yours.

• Nat
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Your brother sounds like a moron with little to offer. 

• 4 weeks ago

Why are you blaming someone for someone else's bad mistakes?  Why is it her fault that her ex ended up in Prison, why is it her fault alone that her ex was incapable of providing a stable and loving environment for their kids?

Stop blaming women for the mistakes their men have made.

• Hayley
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

You should do what makes you happy. Living for the approval of others is no way to live.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • donnie
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

People can date as the choose 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

not necessarily

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I only sleep with single moms. The ones who date them are total suckers and even single moms know this. This single mom cheated on her husband with me and the sucker is now raising my kid. 

• Mier
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I’m a single father and I still wouldn’t date a single mother. I understand the certain stigma and the issues that comes with that and that’s why.  In your case no it’s about self preservation period. It can be inviting problems into your life. It all boils down to knowing your worth as a man. 

Not all vagina is good vagina no matter who it’s attached to.

• not
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Kids might enhance your life. You will add the father to your life too. Expenses will be yours also. She already has kids and may deny you children. there is a lot to consider.

• 4 weeks ago

Follow your heart. Are you willing to be a father to someone else's kids? It may be the best or worst decision you ever made.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.