Do you agree that increasing minimum wage is bad and tax increase for the rich isnt set up?

....to take the money

Huh? Increasing minimum wage is not bad and the rich should pay their fair share of taxes instead of using every loophole imaginable (like Trump).

I've always been willing to compromise with liberals on this point, but they are uncompromising. I will agree to raising the minimum wage if you agree to decreasing the size of Government.

A small increase in minimum wage perhaps, but a large increase would result in companies overseas, the cost of goods and services going up, etc.   

The problem with the rich sand taxes isn’t the tax rate.   The rich are taxed far more than the rest of us.   The problem is the loopholes which allow the rich to hide their money from taxation.    We need to close the loopholes, not increase taxes.   

I agree with National Socialism.  I believe in strong social protections for people of Northern European, Japanese, and Korean descent.