Do you think Michelle Obama would make a good Democrat candidate?

I'm sure this question has been asked before on YA! I know as well Michelle Obama has said she's not interested in running (only the true candidate would say they weren't, right?). I would agreed with her own opinion, she's too linked with the Obama 'regime', and besides, it didn't work well for Hillary.

Your opinion tho?

Joe Biden was the Democrats Nth choice of something for candidate. When he's campaigned to be leader before his campaigns have got low % and stalled. He's doing well recently as a 'unity' guy.

Bella S: My co-worker brought up out of nowhere how she thought Michelle Obama would be a good candidate. A lot of people seem to think so.

Not really.  Maybe she's teachable but she's not really interested in green infrastructure or solving economic inequality or police report brutality, as far as I can tell.

Maybe? I don't know what to expect from a Michelle Obama presidency. Would it just be a copy of Barack Obama's administration. I just don't have enough to work with to really give you an answer.

Although they went largely un-reported in the pop media, the Obamas made numerous trips to California during his second term.  The reason they weren't widely reported was because most of the trips involved private DNC fund raisers and closed-door meetings with billionaire donors.

If you don't remember, the Obamas also purchased property up in Northern California and were going to establish residency in the state.  Rumors in DNC circles was that Michelle was going to hold a high-profile position in Hillary's White House while being groomed to inherit Diane Feinstein's Senate seat. 

That, of course, went out the window with Trump's victory.  You may not remember, but Barack Obama made a big deal in the media about buying a home in DC and announcing plans to "hang around for a while."

The problem with that is that his presence didn't seem to do anything to motivate, let alone excite the DNC....as one entrenched party soldier after another lost seats to GOP rivals or new-generation progressives like Pressley and Ocasio-Cortez.

The fact that the Obamas cancelled their plans to move to CA tells me that they no longer have the sway on the billionaires that own the DNC Old Guard.....and without that support, a run for Michelle seems highly unlikely, especially when the new-generation dems seem more interested in photo ops with Bernie than with her...

• Zazi

I think she'd be an okay candidate; very likeable and intelligent. But she's still GOPer-lite like her husband. Personally, I prefer candidates who know that we need social democracy because that's the only thing that'll save us from a communist/socialist revolt. (The economical situation we have now in the USA is untenable.)

...once again...

A)  Michelle Obama would make a GREAT potus.  However already living with  a target on her children's back for 8 years was enough for her.  She wouldn't do that to her children again. 

-

While I often mock Liberals. I don't have real hate for them expect for a few. Michelle is an uppity *** bi-ch. This woman has a chip on her shoulder. I know where she came from. I use to live in South Shore as a child. This woman is the epitome of the American Dream and yet says "She has never felt proud of her country." F-ck you woman. A lot of Men died so you could achieve your dreams. 

I like her as a person, but I don't feel she's qualified.

She's not even running. So why ask the question ?

I would sooner vote for a convicted felon. 

Her stances on most issues wouldn't make her worfachit as a Republican candidate.