Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How awesome was the group of armed Trump patriots that ran the Biden bus out of Texas?  ?

• paul c

Considering that Biden and Harris weren't on that bus, I sure hope it was worth it.

How many brain dead Trump supporters will miss voting because they're going to be in jail all because they didn't like words painted on a bus ? 

Thank God they were dumb enough to tape their reckless behavior. That will help convict them quickly and as convicted felons do they lose their right to vote in the future ?. 

I think it was awesome, but doubt they were armed. Even if they were armed, I have serious doubts their actions were threatening against those on the bus.

Now, if we can just remove the liberal agenda to destroy (I mean "transform") The United States, from the rest of the country, The United States would truly, once again be The Greatest Nation on Earth. T R U M P 2020!!!

Very cool indeed. And I love that liberals are crying about it.

• Frank

The liberals will scream but it’s alright for them to riot and loot. 

Texas is now officially a terrorist-occupied enemy state, worse than Syria or Iran combined.

Yeah, you guys are really "law and order!" aren't ya, clapping for something that may well be cause for arrest.

• Jeff S

Patriots don't support Trump!

They support the best interests of the nation!

Not awesome, more like 'criminal'.

LOL is all I can muster.            Have a nice day.        TRUMP 2020

So awesome I wish I were there!