Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How awesome was the group of armed Trump patriots that ran the Biden bus out of Texas?  ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • paul c
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Considering that Biden and Harris weren't on that bus, I sure hope it was worth it.

How many brain dead Trump supporters will miss voting because they're going to be in jail all because they didn't like words painted on a bus ? 

Thank God they were dumb enough to tape their reckless behavior. That will help convict them quickly and as convicted felons do they lose their right to vote in the future ?. 

• 1 month ago

I think it was awesome, but doubt they were armed. Even if they were armed, I have serious doubts their actions were threatening against those on the bus.

Now, if we can just remove the liberal agenda to destroy (I mean "transform") The United States, from the rest of the country, The United States would truly, once again be The Greatest Nation on Earth. T R U M P 2020!!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very cool indeed. And I love that liberals are crying about it.

• Frank
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The liberals will scream but it’s alright for them to riot and loot. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Texas is now officially a terrorist-occupied enemy state, worse than Syria or Iran combined.

• 1 month ago

Yeah, you guys are really "law and order!" aren't ya, clapping for something that may well be cause for arrest.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Patriots don't support Trump!

They support the best interests of the nation!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not awesome, more like 'criminal'.

• 1 month ago

LOL is all I can muster.            Have a nice day.        TRUMP 2020

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So awesome I wish I were there! 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.