David K asked in Games & RecreationToys · 4 months ago

Should I be concern if my son on play with animal toys instead of cars and trucks?

Son only likes to play with animal figurines... He's not interested in cars or trucks.... 

He may grow up to be a veterinarian,or a pet groomer....which actually are two awesome careers in my opinion, by the way!

No, there is absolutely nothing to be concerned about. 

He just is more interested in plush animals than in toy trucks....and there is nothing wrong with it, since everybody is different. 

no.. why would you even entertain the idea of being upset?

What he likes to play with is his own decision, not all boys like truck toys.

is he gay? maybe he is into dinosaurs

no it is perfectly normal my brother loves stuffed animals and he is 7 although he loves cars and dinasours he still does like those things

No, your son will be fine no matter what toys he plays with, whether that be trucks, stuffed animals, or princess dolls.

what are you trying to ask, david

Nah, he apparently has his own interests

• drip

I agree, I can not think if a single reason why that would cause concern.  Maybe your daughter would like them.

I can't think of any reason why that would be a concern. Maybe he'll grow up to be a veterinarian or biologist or something.