How did doing cartwheels somehow help my wrist?

Sorry if this question sounds weird and funny at the same time...

But anyways, I've had wrist issues on/off for the past 3 years or so now. Honestly, I didn't have enough for medical expenses...so I've been wearing a wrist brace on/off for the last 3 years mostly for driving though because it was hard for me to make the palm of my hand face towards my face, but it was also hurt to just put it sideways. Also, I always stretch before doing cartwheels and my friend was doing roundoffs earlier today. So I wanted to attempt a cartwheel with my brace on since I hadn't done 1 in forever. 

Turns out after I did about 3 of them while being careful not to hurt my wrist or potentially injure it further...something happened with the 3rd one I had done where most of my wrist did a weird cracking thing and then I'm literally thinking: "why does my wrist feel better?" Could that be partially due to using it in a way that I haven't used it in a while? Like exercising it in a more 'strenuous' (for lack of a better word) in a way...I know that sounds weird, but doing cartwheels somehow helped my wrist.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.