Will Trump be America's last fascist president?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Its possible. I think we should keep America clean as we can from many places in the world.

• 3 months ago

Hopefully                  

• 3 months ago

No one can say.  "We learn from history that we do not learn from history." - G.W.F. Hegel

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Until the reps can find another fascist idiot that they can call their own!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

What makes you think a Biden/Harris administration isn't fascist? One of the first things a fascist government does is disarm the public so it does not have to fear the public. A fascist government doesn't fear votes because it controls all public information including the media and election results. 

• 3 months ago

Maybe not. Another W. Bush, Trump will be produce Republicans 

• 3 months ago

As much as I HATE to admit it (& I do) most likely no.

Why you ask?

Because people are stupid & unfortunately stupid people outnumber most of the rest of the USA.

Trump alone decided to no longer trade with certain other countries just because he himself doesn’t like them.  It has nothing to do with how it effects the USA he only did it as the first thing he did as president because of his own ego.

If more people like him end up in the White House then the USA is BEYOND doomed.

I mean people like him are likely trying to make it so we go back to the days only white males can vote (aka if more people like him get his way we are basically back in the 1950’s again).

That’s the thing about not all but allot of older peoples aka “that generations” views on allot of things is that because of that it’s too dangerous to have people like that in power.

• Is this a 'hard lesson' about electing inept celebrities who are knowingly unqualified, unfit for duty & do 'NOT' have the 'proper background' to be president!? Otherwise the most dire severe penalties is ending up with an insane sinister 'Mastermind of EVIL' Trump who has desecrated, dishonored & disgraced GREAT 'DEATH to America!' =<)

Source(s): 'Truth & justice!' =<)
  • 3 months ago

No unfortunately. Fascists are like roaches always lurking in the dark waiting for an opportunity. 

• ?
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Probably not. But we need to put some checks and balances in place to make it less likely

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.