Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 3 months ago

I had sex on the 18th and the 21th I was fertile from 20th to the 24th I had sex with two different ppl who would be the father ?

• Willie

Collect child support from both of them and they don't have to know about the other father.

No one f@$#!#g cares u big ugly troll 

Mamma Mia, here we go again...

Well only being with one guy would have been a good help! I am sorry but sleeping with 2 guys basically at the same time is being trashy and a whore! I am 23 and I would never do that! I only ever been with one person and I was dating him since 14 now married to him, he is the only man I EVER touched, so at least I didn't need to ask these kinda questions I knew who the dad was!

Too close to call with anything other than a DNA test.

Ovulation can be early or late during any cycle and your APP is only GUESSING based on PAST PATTERNS.

No one here can tell you that. 

You'll need a DNA test to determine that.  If you name on the of the guys as the father, in hopes of getting child support, he will insist on a DNA test.