Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 3 months ago

Are my super expensive eyeglasses poorly made? I bought strong prescription glasses with thin lens. I paid for all coatings but?

Within just 2 days I can see alot of bubbles on the lenses. Does it mean it doesn't have anti scratch or some other coatings or it's poorly made? 

No bubbles were not there when i bought them & I'm not bad user. The glasses I used for 3 years don't have a single bubble or scratch but this new spectacle got bubbles within 2 days 

There is a defect in one of the coatings. I'm sure the place that sold them to you want the opportunity to make it right and have you be a happy patient.

• T J

Take them back to where you got them, they have a defect

Send them back and get new ones

It sounds like the glass wasn't heated enough for the bubbles to escape. You need to take those super expensive glasses back and complain. It's like buying a brand new luxury car with zero miles and noticing the headlights are all janky looking. 

You have a manufacturing defect.  Take them back to the shop and complain.