Is he actually in love with me?

I have been dating a man for 4 months and have fallen deeply in love with him. 

He’s like the sweetest gentleman I’ve ever met and takes really great care of me when we’re together. In the beginning we we started dating, we would see each other often. Twice or 3 times a week.

Lately, he hasn’t been putting enough effort seeing me at all. It is as though he can go one for weeks without seeing or even talking to me. 

Our communication has been really bad on the last few weeks. He says he has alot going on right now and that i shouldnt take it personal.

I’m really starting to take things personal because I get a sense that maybe he lost interest in me. I even asked if he’s happy in the relationship. He says yes and that right now I’m his backbone. But i actually don’t know if he’s still actually interested in me or not. I understand people go through low points in life. I’ve been there before though I have always remained in communication with my partner. What I’m really confused about is. He bought me a very expensive winter jacket a month ago as well as a week ago he bought me a brand new iPhone and put me on a contract  in which he’s paying the monthly bill. Without me even asking for any of it.

Is he in love with me, or does he just like the idea of having someone in his life just to have someone.

Im confused on how i should feel. I personally do not think its normal to not see jour partner for weeks. Especially if the relationship is very fresh

Favorite Answer

I think he loves you. Maybe he's going through a hard time in life and that's probably why he's distancing himself. But don't take it personally or break up with him. If you love him stick with him, but just give him time, I'm sure when he's ready he'll see you more again. And don't bug him either because that will ruin your relationship. 

Nobody can answer this question for you. Nobody knows what is going on this man's head or heart. Nobody on Yahoo Answers has even met him. 

• James

He probably just doesn't have the amount of attention to give you what you want and keep up with everything else in his life

Too long didn’t read