Should time travel be made illegal?
Inventing a time machine could be a crime like no other, with a perfect way to escape, and no 'fingerprints' left to trace.
Just think about it what if someone invents a time machine tomorrow, goes back in time and changes everything - making you, me and the world, as we know it, non-existent. Should there then not be measures to stop this before it one day happens!
- STEVEN FLv 72 months ago
with a perfect way to escape, and no 'fingerprints' left to trace.
If you believe EITHER of those claims, you wouldn't be able to operate a time machine, let alone invent one.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Sorry, I'm too busy trying trying to find a cure for Covid to invent a time machine.
This is never going to happen. If you are concerned, discuss it with your therapist.
- RobinLv 72 months ago
No as we are all traveling forward
- flingebuntLv 72 months ago
There is some lack of logic in this issue
- Time travel in movies is stupid. If you travel back 1 hour, the Earth has already moved on, and you would be in space.
- The science of that would allow time travel could be useful in many other ways, such as sending messages to the past, or think about this, if I can send a message back 1 nanosecond, I could create a computer with infinite processing power, as it can take as long as it wants, but keeps looping back in time with each step of the process
- Then of course, if you build a time machine, how can they stop you
- Also, why do you think they have a lottery based on picking random numbers. It is a great way to catch time travellers trying to quickly cash up.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- JakeLv 62 months ago
I already have a time machine. Every time I go to sleep I wake up in the future.