How do I stop chronic bronchitis ?

Coughing and hacking sinuses. Is there a cure for that?

Favorite Answer

You can't, it's chronic. stop smoking, stay way from smoke and other pollutants, maybe get an air filter, you really need to see a doctor if you haven't already. 

1st see your doctor

2nd get a chest xray see how much oxgen you are geting into your lungs you may have allgies that are setting it of i just got dexametasona steroid in my bum 3 days ago an been given a cough medicine to help clean the mucus out atm I'm bed written an getting alot of yellow snot which is created by white blood cells killing of the virus 

The first what come to my mind is selenase, vitamin d3 in high doses and a treatment with a propolis diffuser. 

Or you get advice from www.sophiahi.com

Get tested for Covid-19 anyway. Ask your doctor for prophylactic antibiotics and steroids; yes they hate using them that way, but rationalise it that you need them and won't be entering the food chain like a farm animal.

Read the info in the link: https://www.ucsfhealth.org/conditions/chronic-bron...

• Tavy

Antibiotics and an inhaler.