Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 3 months ago

How many universities can I apply to?

I am from the US and planning on applying to universities in four different countries in Europe. Two in Spain, one in Poland, Hungary, and the UK (England). I was just wondering if that's even allowed. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it's allowed to apply for multiple universities in different countries. There may be costs associated with some applications, and some countries have maximum application limits. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

You can apply to as many as you want.  Can you afford to do that?

• 2 months ago

In the UK UCAS limits you to a maximum of 5 university applications. 

• 2 months ago

You are fluent in English, Spanish, Polish & Hungarian? You meet all requirements to apply for admission? And you (or your parents) have enough money to pay for all school + living expenses + return transportation to your country of citizenship for the duration of your studies? IF you meet all requirements, you can apply wherever you are fully qualified to do so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can apply to as many as you want to to increase the chances of entering and also widen your choices.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

If you don't know that it's perfectly acceptable to apply to multiple schools you're not yet ready for university. 

Why would anybody have a problem with it? It's not as though you'd be able to attend more than one at a time. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.