Now that Alex Trebek died, who should host Jeopardy ?

Who would you like to see hosting the show?

Actor? Journalist? TV personality?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Spike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When they look in to who really should be the new host, and not just a guest host. These should be the finalist to look into or choose from.

Lavar Burton

Tom Bergeron

John Tesh

Mark Steines

Leeza Gibbons

Meredith Vieira

Bob Goen

Carl Quintanilla

Hannah Storm

• Joe
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No one. Out of respect for Alex they should end the show.

• 2 months ago

dont care...I avoid talk shows..ick

I LIKE BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ken Jennings or Anderson Cooper.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I want John King of CNN, he is the closest to Alex Trebek and he is a nerd.

• Tim
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'd love to see Cliff Clavin do it but he's probably too old.

• 2 months ago

You should probably do it. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think it should be fan favorite Ken Jennings. He was the winningest Jeopardy champion, and they brought the top 3 Jeopardy champions from the show back to settle who was the G.O.A.T., and Ken Jennings won that too. He seems like a classy and fun guy, and the fans already like him. He'd make it easier for fans to get used to Jeopardy without Alex Trebek.

• 2 months ago

Drew Carey would be perfect!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The passing of the torch for Jeopardy is similar to that of The Price is Right.  The producers will not take it lightly.  I'm sure they already have a short list of people but I'd like to see someone relatively unknown.  If it had to be someone who is known to audiences, I would put my vote in for Wayne Brady.  I think of all the other game show host right now, Wayne Brady is about as close to Alex trebek as you would get. But Wayne Brady probably has a contract with let's Make a deal so he's probably out of the running.  But as mentioned Ken Jennings would also be a good candidate.  He certainly has the knowledge already but he has an eloquent speaking voice as well which is equally as important.  They should probably have a reality show called who wants to host Jeopardy?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.