Is there a way to fix this?

I need answers right now because I really want to play, so please answer right now. I didn't know that if you eject a game from the Wii when the Wii is turned off the game stops working. I really want to play this game, can I fix it? This happened to a few other games. Each game stopped working after being ejected while Wii was off. Nothing is wrong with the disk and the wii is fine because I have games that do still work. I had to throw out my absolute favourite Harry Potter game because I ejected it while the wii was off. When I put the disk in an error message pops up saying could not read disk.

Sounds like a problem with the DVD reader in the Wii vs. a problem with all of the discs.  Options are to see if you can get your unit's DVD drive replaced with another.  If you don't know how to do this yourself then you'd have to find someone who does.

Or, buy a different Wii and hope it has a better DVD drive.