Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentEmbassies & Consulates · 2 months ago

My Cameroon friend is in United Arab Emirates & passport expires in 3 days. He has no money so how can he get back to Cameroon?

1 Answer

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    He needs to contact a Cameroonian Consulate in the UAE to get emergency travel documents and a repatriation loan. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.