Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 months ago

Is vegan cheese healthier than regular cheese?

It's a artificial dairy alternative. That is chemically manufactured to try and imitate the real thing. And falls short in nutrients compared to the thing it's trying to replicate. So no it isn't.

Let me ask you this: is something made out of substances that aren't the "real" thing, and processed with chemicals, or odd unpronounceable ingredients better than the actual food it is supposed to resemble?  I don't think so. 

Vegans apparently can't live without their "cheese". Nothing wrong with being vegan, but if you have to have substitute foods that don't taste or act like the real foods they imitate, is that a good thing?  I don't think vegan cheeses taste very much like real cheeses--and they are low in calcium and contain no B-12. But it's up to the person buying them and eating them.  

Healthier? Not really. Tastier? Nope. But it's an individual preference. Don't let the manifesto that vegans promote convince you of anything. And don't let non-vegans tell you that vegan diets can't be healthy. Neither one of those points of view are 100% accurate or factual. Do some research. 

Vegan is healthy but when we talk about vegan cheese its not rellly healthy because its make with coconut oil.

As a vegan, it is healthier. Vegan cheese may have oil as in coconut oil, but not cream. Nothing is as worse as red meat. It is death,

I would have to say no. Regular cheese, which is a dairy product, is much better.

The idea that cheese causes diabetes is a bold faced lie. Who in the world keeps coming up with all these ridiculous lies?! You might as well claim that saying 2+2=4 is carcinogenic (it's obviously not carcinogenic to say 2+2=4; I was using hyperbole to make a point of how ridiculous the lies are, that are being pushed by the liberals)! For those who believe that garbage, you gotta be crazy!

• kswck2

Maybe, but it is also Nastier too. 

No.   It's full of stuff you can't pronounce.

I have a coworker who eats soy bacon for breakfast and I'll bet $10 that shiit is going to kill her someday.   You can smell the carcinogenic liquid smoke for days after she puts that crap in the microwave. 

Tofurkey, vegan cheese...no thanks.  I'll take real food. 

Nope.  Processed vegan products are so full of chemicals..  They are actually less healthy than the normal product.

Cheese DOES NOT give you diabetes either.

Not really. Cheese is cheese. Vegan cheese is usually tons of ingredients and chemicals to make it look and taste like cheese. I'd rather have the natural cheese than something pretending, thank you.

Your body needs fats and cheese provides this, Cheese in reasonable amounts is

very good for you, If however you eat it to excess I would say vegan  cheese is

The way to go.  That is just my opinion.