Could Mike Pence run for President in 2024 if he wanted to?

• 6 days ago

Yes of course, but the question is whether anyone would want him to.

• 6 days ago

Yes. The requirements to run for the President of the US is that they must be a natural born citizen, be at least 35, and have been a resident of the US for at least 14 years. He has every legal right to run. Even convicted felons can run for the title of PUSA. I think he would be a bad president but he has every right to make a run for it, as do most American's. One thing I've never understood is how anyone could question Obama's country of origin. I am pretty sure that when they decide if a person meets the requirements they check it out pretty thoroughly, of course Dimwit Donnie never realized this I guess and so began his streak of ugly disgusting lies that he started since he decided that he wanted to pretend to be the president of the US. Yes, in title he was president but in reality he was never a leader in any way shape or form except to morons who bought his snake oil. From what I've read and heard of Pence he's almost as big a dbag as Herr tRump, 

7 days ago

Yes, there is at present no reason he couldn't.

That does not mean that he will, let alone would get adequate support.

• Jay P
    7 days ago

If he chooses to, yes...

7 days ago

pence is washed up in politics . he has the taint of trump on him . 

1 week ago

I hope he does.

• Jeff D
    1 week ago

Of course, if he wanted to.

• 1 week ago

Only if he gets a note from his mother.

• 1 week ago

Yes but not if he needed to . 

1 week ago

No, they wouldn't pick another unfit nominee.