Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentHealth Care · 2 months ago

Is the best way to get my foot in the door in a hospital is to take a temp job through an agency?

Or should I apply for housekeeping or something lower? I'm trying to get my foot in the door. I'm a certified CNA, EKG TECH AND PHLEBOTOMIST. if I get a job through an agency and work hard, will that me get a permanent position in the hospital?

1 Answer

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    You should find an agency that will get you in as a CNA, an EKG tech, or a phlebotomist. If you are hoping that a good job in housekeeping will get you a medical-related job, then forget it. A good job in housekeeping will get you at best, a supervisory position in housekeeping (assuming that the agency eventually allows you to transfer to a permanent job)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.