Does vitamin C prevent you from covid 19?

Yes of course if you didn't know it you wouldn't be commenting such a specific question.

Yes. Many doctors advise to take Vitamin C food

Huh? That question makes no sense. Please rephrase

I don't think so

• ?

only if you bathe in a tub of orange juice

No, but like others have said, having a strong immune system will help protect you, even if you catch the virus. 

Don't know if I was really exposed or not, but for two mornings in a row last spring, I couldn't "smell" at all, even though I had absolutely no allergy or sinus symptoms, and normally have an excellent sense of smell. 

Learning that loss of smell was one of the early symptoms of Covid-19, I decided to use my Neti Pot and, hey, I didn't get sick. 

No, but it helps keep your immune system strong, so if you do catch it, you are less likely to get it very badly.

• ?

No it does not. But daily intake of vitamin C from food is an essential part of keeping your immune system as good as it can be. But, with that said: it does not protect you from getting diseases. Covid-19 is new, so your body don't know how to fight it quite yet. That is why we need vaccine for this.

• ?

no it still doesn't and quit asking already

• ?

supposedly it's vitamin 'D' that does, not 'C' ...........................