Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 2 months ago

How will I use video and game sites when Flash Player gets removed after December?

Adobe flash player will no longer be supported after December 2020.

Favorite Answer

I don't recommend it. One option is to preserve old versions of browsers or set to not update. More info on that is at https://www.upsidelearning.com/blog/2020/05/18/can...  But Flash is on the way out, so my guess is developers will switch to other technology.

It won't be supported, but that doesn't mean it's going to disappear. You will still be able to use it.

Most video and game sites already use HTML5, and/or are working on emulators. Newgrounds is developing Ruffle, for example.

Here is one of several software's that can replace Flash player

HTML5 can generally be used as an alternative to Adobe Flash. Both include features for playing audio and video within web pages, It can also be used to play some basic HTML5 browser games and integrated vector graphics are possible with both.