How do I find a delivery tracking from Amazon after I purchase that item from Amazon?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • When you log in, go to your orders, click on the item that you want to track, click on the tracking button which is usually beside it. That should show you the status of your order. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Its under orders at amazon. Tracking rarely works when amazon delivers it. But they do post a picture of it sitting at your door.

• 2 months ago

Go to Amazon.com

Log in to your account (unless your device remembers you and keeps you logged in).

Look for a menu and find the "my orders" link. This might be in different places on the screen depending whether you are using the full website, a browser on your phone, or the amazon app.

From there its pretty self explanatory. You can click on each order and view the status.

Note that if you order multiple items at one time, Amazon might split it into separate orders based on how things are going to ship.

For example if you buy items A, B and C all at once, but A & B are going to ship together and C is going to come in a separate box from a different warehouse, then you'll see 2 orders; one with delivery info for A & B, and then item C will show as a separate order. They will also charge your card or bank account separately, since they charge you when the item actually ships. So you might see multiple charges on your statement but they will add up to the correct total.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Log into your account and go to "Your Orders" section. Tracking info is available there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.