James asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 week ago

Do you think this a shame?

My parents were watching TV earlier and commenting on how amazing Kate Middleton looked but they said nothing about prince William.

I mean would it have really hurt to say something nice about William?  The guy is quite suave right?

1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

William should shave his head.

• Clo
    7 days ago

Fashion mostly deals with women, not men, unless the man is iconic, like Cary Grant, George Hamilton, known for their personal style. William and Charles both have wives known for their fashion sense--Catherine and the late Diana, Princess of Wales. Charles' nose was put out of joint by the media's laser focus on clothing, ignoring the important works that Charles was carrying out. William is more aware of the media's intent--clothes and hairstyles and he is probably used to the situation.

• 1 week ago

Along the lines of, "he is taller and isn't as bad looking as his father'?

• Maybe they couldn't think of anything nice to say about him. I know I would struggle. 

• 1 week ago

no. and if you are offended by that, good luck in the real world. you are the definition of the left.