Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 2 months ago

When the Queen sadly dies, will Canada be under the reign of Their Majesties King Charles (formerly the Prince of Wales) and Queen Camilla?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Canada needs to abolish these archaic titles. **** the queen. We got monuments, places, infrastructure named after Elizabeth, a Briton that stepped foot in Canada only once in her life. Time to break these dictator representations and replace them with Canadians who actually did something for the country.

• 2 months ago

If this were asked where it should be, in Royalty, I might have answered it.

But, it wasn't.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Camilla a Queen?  I don't think so.

Charles, he'll probably be dead by then.  Me too but he'll have the nicer funeral.

[for all the difference they or i make]

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If they still want them, I suppose they will.

@ Killmouseky, Canada is a Commonwealth Realm country, so is Australia, New Zealand and even the U.K. Look it up!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Charles may not be King Charles , he can choose another name . George VI was called Albert (Bertie) and Edward VIII was David .

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Only the heir to the throne assumes powers to reign. Charles becomes the reigning king while Camilla becomes the non-reigning Queen Consort.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

NO Camila HA SAID SHE Won't USE THE TITTLE QUEEN

and you already know that to be true

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The new King of Canada will be King Charles or whatever title he takes. His consort will have the same role as does the present queen's spouse.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He might not be called King Charles, he might use a name after a former king but that's up to him.

• 2 months ago

That is how our system works, yes.  But, Camilla will only be the consort, much as Philip is now. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.