Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 2 months ago

Is this fraud or real? This girl says she can talk to our animals thru telepathy? Is it possible? ?

I'll add pic of her post in answers 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I watched a documentary about a woman who was having full-length conversations with horses so she claimed. At one point, she was walking about on the streets. She approached a policeman who was sitting on a police horse. She patted the horses head and said to the policeman "what's his name"??? On a documentary about the ability to talk to horses???? Pity the cop wasn't aware or he could have said "ask the fecking horse"

• 1 month ago

No, she is a fucken nutcase. There is no such thing as telepathy and studies have shown that telepathy is not real. She is a scammer. Block her. Nutcases like that are crazy and unstable not something you wanna be involved with

• 2 months ago

No. She may feel connected with animals and mistake that for telepathy. I feel connected to animals too and we understand each other. But no, it's not possible. There is no such thing as animal whisperers. We simply listen when they need to say something. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is just as believable as trump 'really won' the election. 

Too many folk out there showing they 'batsh*t crazy' 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It sounds like a hoax 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She just wants to have sex with you

• 2 months ago

She is lying or she is delusional

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Attaching pic in Question feature isn't working so here is pic 

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.