Is it ok to sleep with sound reduction wireless headphones on?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If it helps you sleep better then it's fine.  Otherwise I would struggle having something on my head that would make it harder to sleep sideways.   Personally I would go with a white noise machine for your bedroom since that may be more effective at blocking whatever you are trying to drown out.  

• JASON
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I use wired earbuds. I usually listen to BBC radio 4 extra until 12.30, then rainfall on a podcast, and set it to turn itself off.

• 2 months ago

I have been sleeping with earbuds for over fifty years. Used to be a transistor radio so I could block out my Dad snoring. Then I got in the habit of listening to various stations - now I fall asleep to podcasts, since my husband had HIS digital radio playing softly (no earbuds).  We are both career professional classical musicians since 1973, and get our hearing tested - it is fine.  As long as you have low volume, and comgortable earbuds  ( I use COOSH - not easy to find now) you are fine.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No it is not. Electronic devices should not be used at night in order to get the best sleep. Unplug and let your mind be free to wander.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

sounds uncomfortable, you're probably gonna roll around and break them or drool on them

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Unless you want to have the headphone indented into your skull, then it’s fine. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.